Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hello OCD - my old friend



I'm not a natural planner, I'm the fly by the seat of my pants kinda girl. But becoming a wife, mother, daughter, aunty, nurse, educator, school councillor, and number one animal feeder around the farm, I have had to sucumb to the dreaded calendar.

Its like asking a crystal ball - "oh spirit, what am I doing on Friday 17th?", which the calendar answers "no you dont have time to meet up with the girls as you are working from 7am till 3.30pm then you are a taxi for your eldest son, then you have to do fund raising for your youngest son's school, then .......... arghhhhhhh

And Michelle wants me to organise AND diarise.....................

I am gonna need a tim tam...........................................



 But as my other half reminds me of the 6 "P" rule (Prior Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance), it is a nessecary torture that I must endure to achive my weight loss and fitness goals.

So I have taken to my calendar like a 3 year old who has been left unattended with brightly coloured texta's.

Yes - I too can wear my underpants on the outside.







No comments:

Post a Comment