Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.

Goal setting. Arghhhh - the thought of of "those" lists of "things to do" come back to haunt me. They are a testimony of my failures, my inability to complete set tasks, and a viscous reminder of had I had done said tasks, then how much better my life would be know.

I now hate this types of lists, and so does my anxiety level.

But as confucius states " Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance", and as this is a journey of personal change, it is only fair that knowledge has to be extended (and lack of it acknowledged), and used above my current comfort zone level in order to be successfull.

And to throw in another quote from the musical The King and I (lurve this movie), "If you dont have a dream, if your dont have a dream, how you going to make a dream come true" (or something like that).

So here they are:

1 Month Goals (8.9.2012)
  1. To loose 4 kilos of weight (weight target 74.5kg)
  2. To be able to run 2km without stopping
     

3 Month Goals (8.11.2012)
  1. To run the Ballarat fun run 21.10.2012 - 6km event
  2. To lose 12kilos of weight (weight target of 66.5kg)
 

12 Month Goals (8.8.2013)

To get to and maintain goal target weight (65kg)

No comments:

Post a Comment